Attending the Virtual Edge Summit will guarantee you are prepared to drive your 2017 digital event strategy. If you are exploring the idea of dipping into the world of digital events, looking to develop your own organization’s digital event strategy or amplifying your events, we have you covered.
During this one day online event on November 10th, you’ll hear from industry thought leaders to help empower you and your organization as you plan for your 2017 digital events strategy.
You’ll walk away with:
- A better understanding of the internet global landscape after discussing the challenges and opportunities with the Internet Society’s Todd M. Tolbert.
- A look into the ROI Report Proving the Impact of Digital Events with PCMA’s Deborah Sexton and Jennifer Kingen Kush.
- Legal advice on the questions you should ask to help protect your organization from one of the most respected industry legal experts, Paula Cozzi-Goedert, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP.
- Knowledge of some of the coolest event tech solutions and opportunity to ask your burning questions.
- Insight from the c-level of how digital events are driving results for your organizational strategy with PCMA, Deborah Sexton; International Conference Services, Mathias Posch and Microsoft’s Kaila Bongiovanni.
- A glimpse into the inspiration of the potential future of digital events by exploring the exploding world of e-sports with Dan Ciccone of rEvXP, Donny Neufuss, PRG and a look into social livestreaming with Rudy Ellis of Switchboard Live.
VES delivers high level education and this year we’ll raise the bar with a global perspective woven throughout. When the day concludes, you’ll be armed with new knowledge and strategies to immediately amplify your digital events.
This daylong, live streaming event only happens once a year. Register today and take advantage of the Early Bird pricing ending on October 26th!
The Virtual Edge Summit is brought to you by Meetings + Conventions Calgary and Powered by INXPO.