Due to the rapidly changing nature of technology, virtual and digital events, re-certification is required for all participants every two years.
- You must receive 20 clock hours of new virtual/digital-related continuing education programs, with an average of 10 clock hours per year
- The re-certification fee is $150
- No exam is required if certification does not lapse
- Former DES recipients interested in regaining his/her certification must re-qualify through the application process and pass the DES exam
Where can I get my clock hours?
All DEI education is approved for recertification. If submitting CEUs not provided by DEI for consideration please include:
- the providing organization date
- location, time length
- CEUs earned
- title, session description and learner objectives
- registration confirmation, payment receipt organization transcript, certificate of completion, or name badge
- Submit non-DEI CEUs 2 weeks prior to your certification expiration date.